Click on the Enroll/Add to Cart button above.
Complete the check out process. You will not be charged for this item.
You will receive a welcome email within the next 2 - 48 hours with login access information via your Studio Y Dashboard.
- Welcome to Studio Y - Home of the WyseGuys
- Why Studio Y - Be Inspired!
- Building a knowledge base and how to get the stuff you need!
- Walkthru of the Studio Y Course Tool - How to Navigate
- Choosing Thread
- Single Hole Needle Plate
- Machine Applique' Tips (Aug 2019)
- Bound Button Hole Zipper - You can make a Zippy Pouch
- Adding a Flange
- Sewing with Cuddle by Shannon
- Playing with 2 Threads (Double Needle)
- Rachael's Heart Pillow/Block
- Game Day Topper
- Simple Runner with Borders
- Free Monthly Embroidery Design from Brother
- Fabric Company Free Pattern Site Links
- Easy Zipper Pocket or Wristlet
- How to download OESD designs
- RNK Tools and Tape Tutorials
- Quick View: Types of Stabilizers (OESD)
- Gift Making Ideas List
- September - New Ideas and New Products
- Grandma Florence’s Rosette Cookies
- Chicken Salad (Floriani Event June 2019)
- Italian Sausage Pasta Bake
- Lime Cheesecake Bars
- Join us for tips on LIVE with the WYse GuYs Wednesdays and LIVE Facebook Sales Monthly
Let’s have some fun together!
We aren’t professional photographers or videographers, copy writers, editors or proof readers, web designers, social media specialists or many other things. So please enjoy the videos and laugh along with us! We’re doing our best. Just like you and your sewing skills - always do the best you can with the skills you have at the time :)
What does that mean to you?
It may not look “fancy” but, you’ll learn stuff . . .when we make a mistake, we’ll show what we did wrong and how to fix it. You’ll see the tools and processes we use everyday.
You’ll learn the “why & how” of projects - not just be told what to do. Learning should be fun. We’ll do our best so you can do yours.
Why the name WYseGuYs?
We are wise to needs of quilters – techniques, products, machines and yes, even quilt math!
Sheryl started our shop 23 years ago and Elayne joined her over 15 years ago. We have been teaching and answering your questions for a long time. (We have over 60 years of combined quilting, sewing & embroidery experience.)
Oh, and sometimes we are accused of being wise guys. A little humor can go a long way. Finally, we each have a “Y” in our names and many of our staff do too.
This is your hobby, it is supposed to be fun!
Join us for online learning courses and tips and you can become a WYseGuY too!