- Welcome to Studio Y - Home of the WyseGuys
- Why Studio Y - Be Inspired!
- Building a knowledge base and how to get the stuff you need!
- Walkthru of the Studio Y Course Tool - How to Navigate
- Welcome to Mix 6 Large Tote Pattern - You'll have access to this video class for 1 year
- Mix Six Tote Pattern - Print your copy here
- Supplies for Mix 6 Tote Project
- WYseGuY Tips for Making Better Bags
- Cutting your Fat Quarters
- Fuse Interfacing to Lining
- Creating the Exterior panels by piecing
- Adding the Fusible Backing
- Deciding - Quilted panel or smooth fabric?
- Choice: Adding Quilting to your panels to create a stronger panel
- Creating your Lining Panel
- Added Option: Creating your Lining and Adding a Slip Pocket
- Handles Part 1
- Handles Part 2
- Using a Bias Tape Tool: How to Make Bias Tape
- Bonus Tip: Attach Handles with Invisible Thread!
- Sewing Your Lining panels together
- Joining panels together
- How to Box Corners: Cut and Sew Method
- Final assembly and turning the bag
- Finishing touches: Topstitch and Final Press
- WYse GuY Tip: Choosing Thread
- Roll and Press (Clover Tool School)
- Using the 20.5 Square Up Ruler
- Trimmer By George Ruler (HoopSisters Video)
- Interfacing and Stabilizer Comparison and Suggestions