New Participants - Enroll Today!
When you "add to cart" and check out, you will receive an email within the next 2 - 48 hours with login access information. You will gain access to the block pattern downloads and support videos delivered all organized in one place.
Connect and Share with others
20 Twenty Quilt Facebook Group
Join the Sewing Basket 20 Twenty Quilt Facebook Group. This will be where you can share your progress, ask questions, learn from others. The block patterns and video links will be posted to the group as they are released.
Support is a click away!
Visit us at the Sewing Basket in Plymouth or the online shop.
As you work on your blocks be sure to visit us at the shop or our online shop section of our website to find the tools and products mentioned in the videos. Post on the Facebook group and share your success! We love to see what you create!
- Welcome to Studio Y - Home of the WyseGuys
- LIVE with the WYse GuYs - Join us for LIVE Tips and Live Sales.
- Intro to the 20 Twenty Quilt Project
- Fabric Requirements - What do you need to get started?
- SHOP The Sewing Basket Online!
- Block #1 Demo Video and Pattern Download Link
- 2020 Quilt Block 01
- 2020 Quilt Blocks Glossary of Terms: Page 1
- Block 1 (YouTube Version)
- Block 2 Video and Pattern Download Links
- Block 3 Video and Pattern Download Link
- Block #4 Video and Pattern/Resource Download Links
- Block #5 - Angled Rectangle
- Block #6 - Flying Geese
- Block #07 - Flying Geese x4
- Block 8 Flying Geese Cut and Stitch
- Block 9 Video
- Block 10 - continuing with FG and AR thru color placement
- Block 11 Video
- Block 12 - Large and Small!
- Block 13 - First in the Cat's Cradle Series
- Block 14 Pattern and Video
- Block 15 Pattern and Video
- Block 16
- Block 17
- Block 18 - Using your Toolbox and Expanding with Color and Placement
- Block 19 - Deja Vu? Not Quite!
- Final Block!! Block 20
- Message from Sheryl!
- Setting Inspiration: Aligning the Stars Setting
- Setting Inspiration: Lazy Daisy
- Bonus: 1-2-3 Runner
- Roll and Press (Clover Tool School)
- TIP: Single Hole Needle Plate